Breakfasts at Milky and Sunny

Last night, we celebrated Ni's birthday at Milky and Sunny. I haven't heard of it before until she invited the gang over for dinner there. It was truly a treasure to eat there; that is, if you love breakfasts. Pancakes, omelettes, fried rice and the likes. It was all yummy!

Manong and I ordered Bacon Tostadas, Big plate (which have varieties of choices) and the Tomato, Mozarella, Pepperoni Omelette. Oh, I just love the Bacon Tostadas  (P120). It's a must try! It has lettuces, bacon bits, tomatoes, sprinkled with chili powder (I think, but which is not chili at all) and laced with cheese sauce. First bite just makes you go yumyum!

I also love the Tomato, Mozarella, Pepperoni Omelette (P130). It's a bit sweet and the omelette is topped with pesto sauce. I'm not really a big fan of pepperoni but this time, I didn't mind it so much. The mozarella just blended in perfectly with the tomatos and the omelette.

The Big Plate (P250) is fun since you get to choose 3 kinds of meat from hotdog, sausage, bacon, spam, corned beef + a choice of bagel or pancake + a choice of sunny side up or omelette. It also has hash brown included in it. The sausage was really yummy. The crew at Milky and Sunny said it was hungarian.

A bit pricey but it was a delight to eat there. Hope I'll get to visit Milky and Sunny again soon to try out their other dishes.

Milky and Sunny website: http://www.milkynsunny.com

Milky and Sunny, 9 East Capitol Drive, Bgy Kapitolyo, Pasig City

Comments

Popular Posts