It's Good If It's Just Once in a While

They say drinking red wine a cup a night is good for your heart.

They say drinking beer is also good once in a while.

They say drinking tequila is fine so long as you do it once in a while.

So is brandy, only once in a while.

But then what if those once in a whiles happen all at once? Ending? D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R ^_^

That's what I did last Friday. I had a drinking spree with friends. I drunk all those while eating ice cream in between. Wasn't that fun? LOL! Beer was overflowing, tequila shots got passed around, red wine, shots of Fundador here and there... Fun! ^_^

When I felt like my eyes getting heavy, I started declining drinks. Just then, my head started spinning then I barfed and I passed out. When I became conscious I just couldn't move myself. I can't even open my eyes. I felt hopeless lying there. Pathetic, even :-P I felt really weird, too cause I can't sleep. My mind was so awake but my body just gave up. Is that really how hangovers go?

I had a terrible hangover the next day. Splitting headache, no appetite, grouchy... All you wanna do is just crawl to bed and sleep. I was only able to go home Saturday night hehehe (Maybe I should get drunk more often. Maybe it'll help me lose weight LOL!)

But even on Sunday and Monday, I still felt remnants of the hangover. That was really one big bang of drunkenness LOL! ^_^

It was an experience I'll never forget. But it's not something that I'd like to try again. I think I've experienced it enough for a lifetime hehehe

All the same, Kuya Jomark held one hell of a party. Belated happy birthday, Kuya Jomz! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts