24 Hours of Fun

I literally spent 24 hours of clean, good fun since yesterday til tonight ^_^ Or was it really that clean? Comment, Alds? :-P

I arrived at Marina at around 8pm. It was the first time I ate there. Jan-jan told me Marina at Iloilo is better than the one at Glorietta.

I didn't like the oyster so much. It was Jan-jan and Alex who finished off the two buckets. They should have each paid for those LOL! A lot of people came like Misyel, whom I didn't expect to be there, and Gwency, high school friend.

I said in my previous post that I wasn't really that excited to go to the dinner date. Surprisingly it turned out pretty fun despite the fact that there were some people I wasn't really interested in seeing again.

After waiting for Wace to arrive, which took forever, we went to Greenbelt 3 for coffee, supposedly. The place was overflowing with people. So many people on Fridays. I suggested we go to Bizu instead and have some cakes there. I actually didn't suggest it, I forced them to go :-D I didn't know if they enjoyed the food there but I sure did. I know Wace did too. (Thanks, Wace for being supportive of me :-D)

I decided to go with the Lower Bicutan girls and stay there for the night. We just didn't have that much chance to catch up with each other's lives ^_^ And true, Mommy Erin and I talked from 1.30 am til 6 am. We talked about work, love and whatever it was we fancied talking about. It was really fun ^_^

I got home at 7 am then slept at 7.30 am. I was already awake for 24 hours then.

I woke up at 11 am to get ready for the NEC pips lunch date at Choc Kiss. It was a despedida lunch for Alan. By the way, Alan, thanks for the treat at Choc Kiss. Nestor was there whom I haven't seen for quite some time. And Je, too. Mario was also there, still with ADHD (I hope the girl Joey's been talking about can cure you, Mar. JK!). Li, Dan, and Jawie were also present.

We then had coffee at SBC. It's our fave coffee shop ^_^ The traffic jam at Katipunan was really terrible so we decided to take a detour thru Sikatuna but it seems a lot of people have the same idea as ours that we ended up being caught up with heavy traffic too. What's worse, we even went the long way LOL!

We headed to the 1st DCS Alumni Homecoming. One of the main reasons why we went there is to pay tribute to Sir Quiwa, a long-time legendary professor at CS Dept. He is a great mentor and was one of the best teachers I've ever had ^_^ I'm one of those lucky ones who were able to attend his class.

I also met friends from college, batchmates mostly, whom I haven't seen in a very loooonnnngggg time. (You get the idea. ^_^) PJ, Larla, Jinky, Larow, EJ... Our thesis group was almost complete except for Brian (hmph! :-P). We were the nosiest people there who kept on cheering people on stage LOL!

After the event, we decided to go to Libis to watch a movie. Apparently not all were that fond of watching the movies shown so they went instead at Darl's place to watch dvds and drink booze. The lazy ones stayed behind: Aldwin, Alan, Je, Nestor, Francis, Larow and I. We just spent 3 hours talking about Alan and you-know-who, Aldwin's stories of a bitch in his life (mine as well sshhhh...) and our professional life (really now?! ^_^).

When the clock struck 11 pm, everybody decided to go home. (@Je and Nes: I sure hope you slept when you got home. 2hrs is not called sleep. It's called NAP ^_^)

And here I am, dizzy from lack of sleep but with a smile on my face. It's fun to be with friends, to laugh and dine, to be pathetic and melodramatic, to be happy and gay ^_^ Looking forward to our next gimik.

(@ NEC pips: See ya all March 9 for the 300 movie)

Comments

Popular Posts