The Other Side

I like reading my horoscopes. I don't follow them per se, I just love comparing how my day went with what my horoscope has to say ^_^

Yesterday, I really had a rather... how should I put it? Interesting horoscope. For a few days now, a lot of changes have been occurring in my life. Decisions to be made, things that need to be accepted if not understood.

Somehow my horoscope assured me that what I'm doing is right. I've been looking for reassurances that I'm doing the right things. And I found that in my horoscope. Here is what it has to say:

May 19, 2007
Sun Sign: Virgo
Date Of Birth: August 26

Your general mood should be quite good today, LOUIE, and you will find that things flow smoothly for you in general. The one thing to be aware of, however, is people who might try to burst your bubble by making you think that the grass is greener on the other side. Sit back and realize that the grass is just as green as you need it to be on the very spot where you are sitting.

YES, the pasture is just as green on this side. I'll surely enjoy it *wink*

Comments

Popular Posts