It's oh so quiet... And oh so still

I missed this song...

Shhh... shhh...

It's oh so quiet shhh... shhh...
It's oh. so still shhh... shhh...
You're all alone
And so peaceful until...

You fall in love
Zing boom
The sky up above
Zing boom
Is caving in
Wow bam
You've never been so nuts about a guy
You wanna laugh you wanna cry
You cross your heart and hope to die

And so the song goes on ^_^

Sometimes we really need time to ourselves, time to reflect, time to rest our minds from the hustle and bustle of daily city life.

I have been on leave these past two days from the office due to sickness and bereavement. I'm glad I took the time off. My mind was cleared from the pressure of work and at the same time managing our household ^_^

We're privileged to have Sick Leaves and Vacation Leaves. It's there, not just for monetary purposes. More than anything else, it's for our mental and physical health ^_^ Use it wisely ^_^

Bjork's It's Oh So Quiet video --

Comments

Popular Posts